Monday, February 06, 2006

(un?)interesting facts about me

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:
*Hamstuffer and Knock-out personnel (I basically worked with raw meat at Oscar Mayer)
*Biology Lab T.A.
*Plastech line tech (I worked 3 weekends for them one summer to earn extra cash)
*Biology lab tech

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
*The Life of Birds
*Glory
*U-571
*Band of Brothers

Four Places I Have Lived:
*DeForest, WI
*San Salvador airport (well, for 27 hours anyhow)
*Placentia, CA (NOT placenta) - it's near Anaheim and Disneyland
*various apartments around the U of M

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
*Seinfeld
*Simpson's - oddly I've never really watched many episodes, but I've loved everyone
*Winter or Summer Olympics - I'll watch any and every sport they show from skiing to rowing to figure skating
*World Series

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
*Disneyland (I've been at least 10 times - it helps that we used to live 1 mile away)
*Badlands and Yellowstone and Nampa, ID (car trip to a family reunion)
*Quepos and La Fortuna, Costa Rica (volcanos and rainforests and beaches)
*Fort Myers Beach, FL (for our 1 year anniversary)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
*blogs (unless I take a fast due to too much distraction from work
*yahoo (I get calvin and hobbes delivered to my e-mail each day!)
*startribune.com
*wells fargo (a couple time a week)

Four Favorite Foods:
*chocolate chip cookies (I'm a snob, my favorite is the ones I make)
*ice cream, especially homemade! (same as Maren)
*really good bread (crusty exterior, chewy interior; same as Maren)
*Nestle Chocolate Quik

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
*Niagra Falls (same as Maren)
*Africa safari
*Cooperstown, NY (baseball Hall of Fame)
*Great Wall of China

Four People I Am "Tagging":
I don't feel like tagging anyone.

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

I also have been to Cooperstown

Adam Omelianchuk said...

I'm glad you didn't tag anyone. :)